If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Pennsylvania.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Here

My name is Pat and I've just joined the network here in Pennsylvania. I am concerned about many of the things I've seen discussed on all the Preppers Network pages. I am currently writing a blog called Survival Together. My friends and I also meet occasionally to discuss ways to help each other prepare for and survive through whatever may be ahead.

I am in the midst of studying up on generators and solar power. To have six months for studying and discussing these things would be optimal, but I feel there is an urgency now which will not allow such a delay.

My plan so far is to buy or build a medium size generator and also use a small solar system.
Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pat

1 comment:

kymber said...

a Big Canadian Welcome to you Pat! Glad to see you hear at the Pennsylvania Preppers Network! I am from the Canadian Preppers Network and am also very interested in solar power...looking forward to more of your posts!
Again - Welcome!

Pennsylvania Prepper sNetwork Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Pennsylvania Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.